We have arrived 3 days early!
|At Red Cross Hospital|
This is the last day of our trip. The memories of our journey which we started three weeks ago will be an indelible part of our lives. The hours and hours that Curt and I spoke, reminiscing, finding solutions to what made the world go round were sometimes funny and sometimes thought provoking.
I would like to thank
- my dear friend Curt, my partner in my Journey For Haemophilia for his unwavering support and care.
- Sandy for keeping the blog up to date, her love and cheering me on.
- Fiona and the kids for sharing Curt with me.
- Bradley Rayner (SAHF) for his energy and compassion.
- Sr Ann Cruickshank for her presence at the start.
- The Namibian Team: Dr Regina Redecker, Pastor Robert Smith and Jolandie Haywood.
- and to all my Friends!
The success of this tour would have not been possible without your love and care!